Children can be admitted into our teacher led school nursery, once they are 3 years old.
Please click here for our Nursery Expression of Interest form.
Our Nursery Team
We currently offer places from 8.55am - 3pm, all children are eligible for 15 hours government funding the term after they are 3 years old, but you may also be eligible for 30 hours government funding.
What's the 30 hour funding criteria?
Each parent (or lone parent) earns at least the minimum equivalent of 16 hours a week at the national minimum wage or national living wage, this equates to earning at least an average of:
- £139 per week (equal to 16 hours at National Minimum or Living Wage) for each parent aged 25 years and older.
- £123.20 per week for each parent aged 21-24 years.
- If you, or your partner, are on maternity, paternity or adoption leave, or you're unable to work because you are disabled or have caring responsibilities, you could still be eligible.
You will not be eligible if:
- Either parent earns more than £100,000 a year.
- Either parent is a non-EEA national and subject to immigration control and has no recourse to public funds.
Please click on the Childcare Choices logo below to see if you meet the criteria.
Should you not be able to claim 30 hours funding extra hours can still be booked there will be a charge of £12 per session.
Admission to our Nursery class is handled by the School Office you can contact them by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 01785 712488.