Our School Moto
Love to Learn, Learn to Love
Our School Aims
- to provide each child with the opportunity to achieve their full potential
- to develop a sense of self respect, acceptable moral and social behaviour and the capability to live full lives
- to develop a willingness to contribute to the welfare of others
- to acquire a reasoned set of attitudes, values and beliefs including a respect for and an understanding of other people's religions and moral values and ways of life as well as promoting investigation into Christianity.
- to communicate effectively, accurately and imaginatively, to read, write and listen, understand, question, respond and report.
- to promote skills in calculating problem solving and applying mathematical concepts to everyday life.
- to acquire knowledge, skills and practical abilities that will become a firm foundation for future learning and a resource from which further development will draw meaning, by offering a variety of learning styles and situations including investigation, trial and experimentation.
- to enable the children to use technological equipment with confidence.
- to appreciate achievement and the relationship of past events to present and future development.
- to begin to understand, explore and value their immediate environment and the wider world.
- to foster an awareness and understanding of the essential role of modern industry and commerce in their lives.